Unless otherwise stated, all CBC events are at the
Mountain Ranch/YMCA of the Rockies Nordic Center, north of
Winter Park, Colorado. For the latest nordic center status
(winter events only), check the
SMR Nordic Center web site,
or call 970.887.2154 x4170.
Please observe the following COVID-19 safety measures:
- Do not race if you are ill (with COVID-19 or anything
else) or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We will issue refunds for cancellation due to illness.
- Only race staff will allowed in the warming hut. Exceptions
may be made if you need a few minutes by the wood stove to thaw out
numb fingers and toes!
- Please keep distance between yourself and others on the range and at
the start/finish lines. Bring a mask for use on the range, just in case.
- Structure your zero procedure and equipment storage to maximize
the aforementioned distance. Designate a person on the lane to scope
the other racers sharing the lane for part of the zero period, then
switch roles. Use a zero board to communicate with shooters on the mat
and limit the number of people huddling behind scopes.
See the Colorado COVID-19 dashboard
for the latest Colorado public health updates.
CBC Event Logistics
- Race updates are distributed via our email list. You can subscribe
to our mailing list via the form on our home page.
Pre-registration is required for ALL competitors.
Registration closes at 5pm Mountain Time two days before each event.
You will need a current USBA membership number to complete your race registration.
Either an annual or one-day membership is acceptable, and is necessary
to comply with insurance requirements.
USBA web site to create an account and purchase a USBA membership.
Competitors must provide proof of attendance at a USBA Safety
Certification clinic (i.e. a "Red Book" number) in order to use a .22 rifle in a
CBC winter event.
- A CBC waiver MUST be signed online BEFORE race day.
- The typical race-day schedule is:
- 0900 - 0930: Bib pickup at the range. NO BIB PICKUP AFTER 0930
- 0930 - 1015: Zero for all competitors
- 1020: Pre-race meeting
- 1035: First wave start
- 1145 (approximately): Second wave start
March 6, 2022 (Sunday)
||Drew Hudon, Mark Schwab (secretary at coloradobiathlon dot org)
Regional, National and International Events
|March 14-20, 2022
||Biathlon Masters International Championships
||Event web site
|March 23-27, 2022
||US Biathlon National Championships
||Lake Placid, NY